Titulli i projektit:
Roma, Ashkali, Egyptians (RAE) and Integration Project (RAE-HIP) in Gjakova-Djakovica - Phase II
PMN ID: 112010352845
Arsyeja e statusit :
Sustainable improvement of living conditions for the RAE community ‘Ali Ibra’ in Gjakova.
1) For the entire target group, permanent and improved housing conditions are assured (this includes the provision of minimal standard individual houses with adequate sanitation facilities and technical infrastructure, as well as some social infrastructure defined by a specific assessment).
2) Social inclusion of RAE is promoted through community building activities and access to education and health services at municipality level (youth and women priority needs will be addressed in particular)
3) New employment opportunities and sustainable income possibilities are assessed and promoted for the target group (own initiative is a precondition).
1. 120 RAE families /households living in the Ali Ibra community in Gjakova, selected for the resettlement conforming criteria fixed by the Steering committee, special focus to youth and women
2. Community structures, municipality services and local NGO partners in Gjakova
During the phase II of the project, 35 new house are planned to be constructed.
Projektet e ndërlidhura :
This project is continuation of the RAE-HIP Project with the objective of construction of 120 new houses for the RAE community in Gjakova.
While during Phase I, 29 new houses were constructed, during Phase II, 35 new houses will be constructed
Activity is Off Budget
Organizata financuese dhe ID-ja e projekteve të brendshme: