Titulli i projektit:
Special training for public administration from Southeastern Europe, Danube and Black Sea region
PMN ID: 112010352840
Arsyeja e statusit :
The objective of the project with the Vienna Diplomatic Academy (DA) is to strengthen the European competence in the beneficiary countries in South East Europe, the Danube and the Black Sea region through education and training. The target group are employees of the public administration dealing with EU affairs, and students who wish to qualify for a career in public service.
Main activities of the project to strengthen the public administration is planned to be made through: special courses at the DA, excursions to the European institutions in Brussels as well as scholarships for postgraduate courses and the DAF summer course of the DA.
The participating group are from the following countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Ukraine.
In Project 2 Special courses are provided at 4 and 9 weeks with a total of about 33 specialty trainees. In addition, 17 scholarships will be awarded.
Projektet e ndërlidhura :
The following results are the goal of the project:
- Develop a better understanding of the EU, its institutions, governance
- Know the legal bases of important EU policies
- Have a technical, linguistic, cultural competence to carry out efficient negotiations with the EU
- Are familiar with the concepts and state of the debate on good governance, sustainable development, gender mainstreaming, and to apply this knowledge
- Know the structures and integration possibilities for closer cooperation with the EU.
Activity is Off Budget
Organizata financuese dhe ID-ja e projekteve të brendshme: