Titulli i projektit:
Support to Public Finance Management 2012
PMN ID: 112010521419
Arsyeja e statusit :
Successful implementation of key elements of the Government of Kosovo's Public Financial Management (PFM) Reform Action Plan
The project seeks to consolidate what has been achieved to date (2008 – 2011) in the area of coordination of the overall PFM reform process and also learn from other DFID interventions in PFM reform and strengthening in the region, mainly Bosnia and Albania. We will also be looking to ensure the sustainability of our support through close cooperation with other partners, particularly USAID, EC and the World Bank, who also have an active ongoing engagement in the reform process.
Projektet e ndërlidhura :
Expected results include:
· Completed Strategic Expenditure Review which clearly guides revised budget priorities and expenditure allocations in the 2012 budget and 2013-15 Medium-Term Expenditure Framework.
· Strengthened PFM Reform Action Plan with a robust and transparent M&E framework and buy-in from all major stakeholders (both internal and external).
· An additional 7 municipal-level PEFA assessments completed with associated reform action plans approved and being implemented (in addition to 5 already completed).
· An agreed approach to strengthening of multi-annual planning and budgeting capacity in selected line ministries and the Budget Department at MoF (as guided by the 2011 SER and Ministry of Finance direction) with process in place to carry out training and other support required in collaboration with the World Bank’s PSMP and USAID GFSI programmes.
· The Government’s Economic Development Vision and Action Plan (EDVAP) 2011-2014 contains a clear and monitorable performance framework which is linked to other relevant government strategies and to the MTEF and annual budget processes.
Activity is Off Budget
Organizata financuese dhe ID-ja e projekteve të brendshme: