The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacities within Roma Women for Roma Women NGO, providing vocational and illiteracy training for the Roma and Albanian women and supporting social activities that will improve the social welfare of Roma women.
The project will include:
- Trainings in NGO development and management, human rights, gender equality and peace and reconciliation, but not limited to, in co- operation with local and international organization
- Courses in teamwork and both organizational and civic activities, some for all members and some for the management personnel only organized in co operation with local institutions, other local and international NGO
- Illiteracy course for Roma women, organize joint events as: excursions, site visits, etc.
- Initial establishment of cooperation between Roma women’s NGO-RWRW and “Mundesia”.
- Initial capacity building of operating human resources for further organizational activities and its development.
- Exposing present situation of Roma women and drawing attention to their needs.
- Increased integration of Roma women in the society and socio-economic activities and contribute to sustainable return process.