Women Empowerment through Psychological and Legal Help
PUP ID: 112010882536
The project aims to establish a Self-Help Group in Decan that will be committed to supporting women psychologically and emotionally, strengthening families and helping them through referrals, counseling and legal services especially in rural areas.
Thus, during the project (6 months) there will be organized:
- 1 (one) training on Self-Help Methodology for activists and victims of domestic violence.
- 4 (four) Informative Meetings as a preparatory phase before the start up of the Self-Help Group
- 1 (one) Self-Help Group created for women and girls who experience/ed domestic violence.
- Capacity building and sharing of information on Kosovo legal infrastructure on domestic violence for local experts such as: teachers, municipality workers, social workers, doctors, community police unit, women association operators etc. by conducting 2 round tables and 1 conference.
- Preventing domestic violence by building capacities of women, girls, through legal services and trainings.
The project is going to create the opportunity to offer psychological and emotional and legal services for at least 350 women and girls that are victims of domestic violence in Decan municipality.
Aktivnost je Bez Budžeta
Organizacije o Finansiranju i ID-evi o Unutrašnjem Projektu: